
Awhile ago, I got an email from The Old Schoolhouse magazine. They asked people if they would be interested in being a product reviewer for TOS. I thought is something that I could do! So I emailed them back. Well, after a short process later, I was picked as one of their reviewers! Out of 500 applicants, they chose 100. So I am one of 100! We are still the new phase of the program which should last for about 9 months. I will probably review about 50 homeschool products.
TOS gets to use anything I write, and I get to keep the products!
So, keep an eye out for a few reviews, cause that's what i'm doing! That's how we are getting "paid". I believe that they are also going to put a diddy about each of us in the actual magazine, once our nine months is about up.
I've always thought it would be fun to write for a magazine.. and i'm one step closer! How cool is that?
This entry was posted
on Monday, October 06, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.